There’ll be ceremonies and music in celebration of His Majesty Haile-I Selassie’ Earthday (Birthday) and Emancipation Day.
There are many events on the schedule in Knysna. In particular, the general public should join a walk on the Eco Trail on Thursday at 11am or view and experience the community on Open Day Sunday. There is no entrance fee.
- Monday – Opening and Welcome
- Tuesday – Fire Key (6am), Sanctification and Play (11am), Lunch Feast, Drumming and chanting (from 7pm) and free soup at midnight.
- Wednesday – Tribute to the Elders
- Thursday 11am – Eco Trail open to public.
- Friday & Saturday – NNC Conference
- Sunday – open day to the public.
- Monday – Zeal-Up.
Dress code: Men in long sleeves and women modestly covered (dresses not pants).
- Brother Zebulon – 076 649 1034
- Sista Kerri – 083 502 2229